Here at Andover, we’re just swimming in new fabrics! Today’s One Million Pillowcase Challenge Blog Hop features a great new collection sure to bring oceans of smiles to those lucky enough to receive one of these quick to make pillowcases.
The Roll It Up pillowcase pattern featured on the One Million Pillowcase Challenge link is just so easy and fun to make, and we kept thinking “fish tacos” as we used the clever technique to roll up and sew this adorable project.
These cute sea creatures and coordinates by Kim Schaefer are from her brand new Underwater Friends collection. Don’t miss the great free pattern download to make a matching quilt – so easy and fun to sew. We hope you enjoy making pillowcases to add to the tally as much as we do! And keep following the blog hop with these great contributors:
1. Welcome from American Patchwork & Quilting (http://www.allpeoplequilt.
2. Rashida Coleman-Hale (http://www.iheartlinen.
3. Olivia and Alayna’s Pillowcase Project (http://www.allpeoplequilt.
4. Morgan’s Smile Factory (http://www.allpeoplequilt.
5. Pat Sloan (http://blog.patsloan.com/)
6. Northcott (http://pattispatchwork.com/)
7. Betsy Chutchian (http://
8. Vanessa Christenson (http://www.
9. Andover Fabrics (http://blog.andoverfabrics.
10. Laurie Simpson (http://minickandsimpson.
11. Oak Hill, Ohio (http://www.allpeoplequilt.
12. Robert Kaufman Fabrics (http://www.swatchandstitch.
13. Pam Buda (http://www.heartspunquilts.
14. Indygo Junction (http://www.indygojunction.
15. 4-H (http://www.allpeoplequilt.
16. Katie Hennagir (http://baywindowquiltshop.
17. Anni Downs (http://hatchedandpatched.
18. FreeSpirit Fabrics (http://www.freespiritfabric.
19. American Patchwork & Quilting Staff (http://www.allpeoplequilt.
20. Patty Young (http://modkidboutique.
21. Moda Fabrics (http://modafabrics.blogspot.
22. Monica Solorio-Snow (http://thehappyzombie.com/
23. Moda Bake Shop (http://www.modabakeshop.com/)
24. Andover Fabrics (http://blog.andoverfabrics.
25. Roseann Kermes from Rosebud’s Cottage (http://rosebudscottage.
26. Ann Kelle for Shannon Fabrics (http://www.annkelle.com/
27. Therm O Web (http://blog.thermoweb.com/)
28. Edyta Sitar (http://www.
29. Fabri-Quilt (http://inspiredbyfabric.
30. Cherri House (www.cherryhousequilts.com)